Do you use multiple Internet connections or get 'Relaying Denied' errors?
If you get relaying denied errors when sending mail - we can help!
Normal SMTP mail servers only accept your mail if you are 'local' and using their Internet connection. If you use multiple Internet connections or if you have a mobile device that roams across networks you would normally have to change your settings or get 'Relaying Denied' errors. AuthSMTP is authenticated on a username and password rather that your connection so it can be used from almost all ISPs without any configuration changes whatsoever.
AuthSMTP solves many other common problems with sending email:
- Does your ISP not let you use your domain name when sending mail?
- Your Internet Service Provider (ISP) does not provide SMTP servers?
- Want better control and security over your email?
- Like the extra security of virus scanning your outgoing email?
- Are the current mail servers you use unreliable or overloaded?
- Do you need to send large emails which are blocked by your ISP?
- Need to keep duplicate copies of emails sent?
- Normal ISP SMTP servers may get blacklisted - stopping your email?
- Outgoing SMTP email service with control panel and detailed statistics of sent emails and errors