Do you need to send large emails which are blocked by your ISP?
Need the ability to send large file attachments?
Many ISPs restrict the size of email messages to just 1-5MB which can cause great inconvenience, we allow large email attachments up to a massive 50MB per message.
AuthSMTP solves many other common problems with sending email:
- Does your ISP not let you use your domain name when sending mail?
- Your Internet Service Provider (ISP) does not provide SMTP servers?
- Do you use multiple Internet connections or get 'Relaying Denied' errors?
- Want better control and security over your email?
- Like the extra security of virus scanning your outgoing email?
- Are the current mail servers you use unreliable or overloaded?
- Need to keep duplicate copies of emails sent?
- Normal ISP SMTP servers may get blacklisted - stopping your email?
- Outgoing SMTP email service with control panel and detailed statistics of sent emails and errors